STUDENT SPORTS REGISTRATION
In our continuing efforts to stream line our fall, winter and spring sports registration process, we have partnered with FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure online registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through Family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each child participating in a sport for any season.
To register, click on www.familyid.com and follow these steps:
- Click on the Get Started for FREE button or select CREATE ACCOUNT in the upper right hand corner (If you are already an account holder, select LOGIN in the upper right hand corner).
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters - spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Type “Tuckahoe” in the I want to register for a program at: box. Click FIND. Select the program for which you wish to register.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- If you have any problems with this process please call 888.800.5583.
We are very excited to begin this new online registration process for athletics and look forward to your continued support.
Director of Health, PE & Athletics