BUDGET DEVELOPMENT PRESENTATIONS
- 2017-18 Initial Budget Presentation (3/16/2017 BOE Meeting)
- 2017-18 Second Budget Presentation (4/3/2017 BOE Meeting)
- 2017-18 Third Budget Presentation (4/18/2017 BOE Meeting)
- 2017-18 Superintendent's Proposed Budget (Revised 3/27/2017)
- 2017-18 BOE Proposed Budget (4/19/2017)
- 2017-18 Tuckahoe UFSD Budget Statement
MAY 16, 2017 VOTER INFORMATION
Click on the underlined words below for more information on each topic.
The special vote on whether to purchase the property at 110 Ridge Street, Eastchester, NY has been rescheduled to May 16, 2017. This proposition will be on the ballot with the annual budget vote and trustee election.
On May 16, 2017, there will be two (2) open seats on the Tuckahoe Board of Education for three-year terms and one (1) open seat for the period May 17, 2017 through June 30, 2018 up for election. The candidates are:
Anthony Fiore Jr.
Cynthia Biondi Tait
Peter A. Casson
If you have questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact the District Clerk at 914-337-6600 ext. 1251.
Absentee Ballot Application
Applications for absentee ballots are also available in the district clerk’s office, 65 Siwanoy Boulevard, Eastchester, NY.
Not sure where to vote? Check the Poll Place Finder
For information about the vote, please call 914-337-6600 x1251. For information about budget development, please call 914-337-6600 x1263.