Children need healthy meals to learn. Tuckahoe Union Free School District offers healthy meals every school day.  Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced-price meals. 

2023-2024 Free Reduced Lunch Letter  

2023-2024 Free Reduced Lunch Application



Are you a parent or guardian looking for SFSP sites near you? Find a summer site in your community with our Summer Meal Site Finder mapping tool.  You can also text “Summer Meals” to 914-342-7744 or Text “Food” to 304-304 or call 1-866-348-6479 to find a site near you. 
Additional information from the State Department can be found here

Tuckahoe utilizes a point-of-sale system called "mySchoolBucks".  This program provides parents/guardians with the ability to add money to their student’s account and also monitor what they eat.  You can also find a link to the mySchoolBucks website on each school's website under the "Parent Resources" tab.

Tuckahoe UFSD Policy 8505: Meal Charge and Prohibition Against Meal Shaming


Tuckahoe UFSD Policy 5405: Student Wellness 

Contact Information:

If you have any questions or concerns relating to the food service program, please contact our Food Service Director, Jacquelyn Quatrochi  ( at (914) 337 - 5376 x1232.


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf(link is external), from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email: is external)


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.