Welcome to the Tuckahoe Union Free School District.  In an effort to make the registration process for your child(ren) efficient, we are providing you with the following information. Please select and print the residency forms that apply to your household.

Everyone must fill out and have notarized the  Residency Questionnaire 

Homeowners Requirement –  Statement of Legal Residence  (Notarized Affidavit)


                                                  Property Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement or Deed


Renters Requirement –  Statement Legal Residence  (Notarized Affidavit)

                                         Landlord/Owner Affidavit  (Notarized)


                                         Copy of the Residential Lease – Signed & Dated

Along with the above documents, you must also have (1) other proof of residency such as: 

Con Edison, Cable or Water Bill, Bank Statement or Voter Registration Card

On the day of your registration appointment, you must bring the following original documents:

  • Child’s Proof of Age (i.e., Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal or Bris Certificate, Hospital Record, Government ID Card)
  • Immunization Record, signed and stamped by physician. Click here for Immunization Guidelines
  • Proof of Parental Relation (Photo ID, i.e., New York State Driver’s License or  Non-Driver’s ID with your current address or another photo form of identification)   

For Kindergarten Registration, your child must turn five (5) years old by December 1st of that school year.

If you are unable to produce any of the foregoing documentation, you may consider other forms of documentation, such as:

  • Pay stub
  • Income tax form
  • Membership documents based upon residency (i.e., library cards)
  • State or other government issued identification
  • Documents issued by federal, state, or local agencies
  • Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers

Please contact Karen Barros, District Registrar at 914-337-6600, Extension 1262 if you have any questions and to make an appointment to complete the registration process.