Strategic Plan and Goals
Preparing Every Student for Excellence
• Enhance academic performance for success in College, Career and Citizenship
• Build strong relationships between the district and the community
• Ensure fiscal responsibility and sustainability
Strategic Plan 2019-2022
- SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL LEARNING
To access learning and understanding, all members of our school community will learn and demonstrate self-awareness, social awareness, responsible decision making, self-management and positive relationship skills for optimal mental, social, and emotional well-being.
- DIVERSE NEEDS OF LEARNERS
To meet the diverse needs of all learners and improve student outcomes, we will design equitable instruction and learning opportunities based on achievement data and students’ strengths, interests, and abilities.
- CONTEMPORARY TEACHING AND LEARNING
To prepare students for future success, we will embed contemporary teaching and learning across disciplines for all faculty and students.
- PROFESSIONAL LEARNING
In support of the District’s Strategic Goals, we will create a systemic approach to continuous professional learning that values instructional collaboration, creativity, data analysis, and K-12 curriculum consistency and alignment.
Presentations on the Strategic Plan
A Presentation to the Board of Education
Monday, December 7, 2020
BOE Strategic Plan Presentation - 12/07
- Updates on initiatives
- Preview of work ahead
- Action items aligned with systems of measurement